The SWITCH-MED Team: Giorgio Monsangini (leader), Ramon Farreny (coordinator), Ariadna Benet, Nicola Cerantola, Markel Cormenzana, Guy-Franck Merlo, and Jesus Iglesias and Luis Morales from Greenbiz.
Recently, we have just completed the first phase of it: a training methodology to build and develop green businesses that create high environmental value, empower local communities (quality employment) and do so via viable and sound business models. It will be published in the coming weeks.
Now, we head towards the implementation stage, where we will put the methodology to work on the ground, seeking to boost the Green Economy ecosystems in the target countries. From our side, we are going to participate in the training and follow-up of local trainers, which will in turn train and guide local eco-entrepreneurs along their journeys. The first stops are already on the horizon: Algeria (May 17 – 21); Tunisia (May 25 – 29); and Morocco (June 8-12). Here is the call for applications:
Call for green entrepreneurs: apply to our training programme in Morocco, Tunisia and Algeria
Are you a green entrepreneur? Do you have a green business idea in mind but you don´t know where to start? Would you like to learn how to develop a green business model that creates environmental and social value?
We are looking for people with an enterprising spirit that want to launch in the market a new green product or service. If you think that you are one of them and you are based in Morocco, Tunisia or Algeria, you have now a unique opportunity to join our ¨SwitchMed Green Entrepreneurs Training Programme¨ that will take place in these three countries from September onwards.
Why joining the programme?
The goal of the SwitchMed Green Entrepreneurs Training Programme is to assist eco entrepreneurs in launching new business in a very practical way. The primary benefits to you are:
- To gain knowledge and learn how to use tools to turn your innovative idea into a green business model
- To help you in turning environmental challenges into business opportunities
- To gain technical expertise in ecodesign and the improvement of the environmental performance of businesses
- To design a business model that is economically-sound and creates environmental and social value
- To develop a green business plan that will guide you through the entrepreneurial journey
Candidates will be selected taking into account your potential idea of green business and your profile. If you are interested in taking part in our Programme, please see bellow further information and how to submit the application form.
- Find out how to apply in Marroco – via Fondation du Jeune Entrepreneur (FJE). Please submit the application form.
- Find out how to apply in Morocco – via Réseau Marocain de l’Economie Sociale et Solidaire (REMESS). Please submit your application form.
- Find out how to apply in Tunisia – via Centre International des Technologies de l’Environnement or Confédération des Entreprises Citoyennes de Tunisie. Please submit yourapplication form
- Find out how to apply in Algeria – via Centre National des Technologies de Production plus Propre. Please submit your application form.
Please send us your application before the 31st May 2015. For further information, please contact us Giorgio Mosangini email@example.com.