Incubation Program - Impact Eco-entrepreneurs
Addressed to: eco-entrepreneurs with ventures that respond to environmental challenges through business solutions that are economically sound and socially empowering
Tangible results: green business plan, tested prototypes, operational legal form, first sales, economic & financial plan based on real data, (potential) funding
Duration: 6 months
- Methodology: monthly working sessions guided by the eco-entrepreneurship methodology developed by UNEP/MAP – SCP/RAC (United Nations Environment Programme/Mediterranean Action Plan – Sustainable Consumption and Production/Regional Activity Center), of which greenbiz we are co-authors and trainers. The 5 areas dealt with (strategy, business model, ecodesign, management and communication) combined with the working method (direct application by prototyping and testing of solutions) allow to build a company grounded on solid foundations, those that jointly maximize the environmental and social value created within economic viability
- Advice: monthly sessions of group-based advice using the “mastermind” technique
- Mentoring: monthly sessions with experienced mentors from the Network
- Prototyping: development and testing of prototypes to model and refine the project and its business model. Use of tools like crowdfunding, pre-sales oriented events, etc.
- Networking: monthly events around specific themes and environmental challenges of companies. Best practices exchange and knowledge sharing.
- Promotion: promotion and publicity over the Network’s variety of channels:
- Online: marketplace, social media, newsletter, media partners and network of collaborators
- Offline: stands and “speakers’ corner” at events and fairs
- Funding: at the right time, once the company has been legally established and validated by greenbiz’s experts, the incubated companies will be granted access to a range of funding mechanisms such as ethical banking, investment clubs and greenbiz’s annual Eco-Investment Forum
On top of it all, the sponsoring companies will offer the following additional services to the eco-entrepreneurs in the program:
- In-house mentoring by top managers from the company
- Volunteer program for the company’s employees to join and collaborate with the incubated project
- Potential extra funding
Further information: next edition
Unable to process Google Form short code.