On the other hand, by sharing goals and methods with Ecopreneur.eu and the rest of our international partners, we are able to expand and turn the knowledge-generating “crowd” into an engaged global network of leading green businesses, thus enlarging the scope and reach of our research towards european and international-scale projects.
Sectoral studies are linked to particular environmental challenges either local or global, and to the accumulated impact of businesses upon them. Some of the most prominent challenges of our days concern:
- Climate Change
Cross-sectoral research intends to measure macro variables in an aggregated manner (i.e. all sectors within the Green Economy), always in the three dimensions. Classic examples of such variables comprise:
- Green jobs created
- Ecological footprint incurred
- Redistribution of wealth caused
Communication & outreach
An essential task of ours has to do with the spreading and debating around the conclusions drawn from research. Our communication & outreach activities and tools include:
- Events: conferences, presentations, round-tables and debates
- Media partners and mainstream media
- Our own digital channels: web/blog, social media, video channel, newsletter, etc.
- Our global network of partners and their respective communication channels and communities
Outcome of one of our trademark multi-agent co-creation workshops, the basis for our applied research reports.